2. You write for many different genres. What I would like to know is do you have a preference when it comes to writing? (Like a favorite.) Yes, I love any kind of Romance.
3. Is there any specific place your ideas come from? Depends on the book. Most comes from "what if", theories, dreams, or my past.
4. What do you find to be the easiest thing about writing? What about the worst? The easiest is starting. The hardest is finishing the book.
5. What inspires your covers? Other than the story itself is there something specific? I try to have the covers help tell the story. A lot of times it is the cover that inspires the story.
6. Is there anything you would like your readers to know when they read your books? With my Science Fiction don't read too much into it. Most of them are based on"what if's" nothing more. With my Romance, just feel. Don't think, just open your heart, mind, and soul.
7. I have noticed a lot of authors turn to music as away to help them write and they tend to include music in their books. Do you do the same? If so, what music (song(s), genre(s), ect..) would you say is for each of your books?Yes I do. Music speaks to my soul. For my Romance, like Just...Breathe, I have several songs connected to it. The main song for it is Holy Water by Big & Rich
8. I know you write quite a bit, but when you have the time do you read? If so, what is your favorite genre and book? Who is your favorite author? Oh yes I read! In order to be a great writer you must first be a great reader. My first choice is Erotic Romance. It is a toss up between TK Leigh and EL James
9. If you could choose one of your characters or another author's characters to spend the day with who would you choose and why? Either Christian Grey (No brainier there why. But not only the sex. He is a deep man and I feel a connection to him) or Chase Daniels (Just...Breathe) I also feel a deep connection with him. They both have their problems and a past. I can relate to that.
10. Do you have a favorite quote? What is it and what makes that quote your favorite? "The slap heard around the world." and "I will follow her into her darkness in order to show her the light." Both from Just...Breathe. The "slap" represents the connection between Jaden and Chase as well as their inability to trust. The "darkness" represents Chase's commitment to Jaden.